Please Remember To:
1. Please wash your hair the night before and the morning of surgery.
2. Eat a meal prior to your arrival.
3. Some medications that may be used during the surgery may impair your ability to drive.
We can modify the medication you receive if you are unable to arrange transportation.
4. Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time. Plan to spend the day with us, we will provide lunch.
5. Wear comfortable clothing and a shirt that buttons down the front. Do not wear a T-shirt or clothing that must be pulled tightly over the head.
6. Payment in the form of , Cash, MasterCard or Visa will be expected the day of surgery. Check should be payable to AHD Clinic
7. You may bring an Ipod, MP3 player, CDs or DVDs.
Please DO NOT do the following:
- Do Not take ASPIRIN or anti-inflammatory medication (e.g., Ibuprofen, Naprosyn) for 10 days prior to surgery (Tylenol is permitted).
- Do Not take VITAMIN E or Fish Oil for a min. of 5 days (Vit. E is present in most multivitamins and nuts.)
- Do Not use ROGAINE (minoxidil) for 1 day prior to your procedure.
- Do Not drink ALCOHOL for 2 days prior to surgery.
- Do Not EXERCISE vigorously for 1 day prior to surgery.
- You will be receiving a call from us prior to scheduled appointment. If you have any questions regarding your procedure,